HOW TO MAKE MONEY FOR YOURSELF OR YOUR ORGANIZATION WITH TRAVEL!
Everyone wants to travel. Those that don’t travel can be placed into 3 categories:
- Those who “can’t” travel because of health, financial or personal challenges.
- Those who “don’t know how” to travel.
- Those who “are afraid” to travel.
With proper development and programs (both of which we can assist you with) categories 2 and 3 above can be moved into the much larger group of persons that “do” travel, thereby dramatically increasing the opportunity for you to realize profitable results with travel. We can show you how to accomplish this with our proven procedures developed in over 40 years of providing travel opportunities for persons to reward themselves and explore every continent and all the oceans of the world.
Travel is currently the second largest industry in the world, second only to health care. Consider:
- The annual Travel Industry Association forecast is that the U.S. travel industry is expected to post gains in nearly all sectors in 2008.
- Travel spending by domestic and international visitors in 2008 is forecast to increase 5.2% to $778.2 billion, up from 2007’s $740 billion.
- 45.8% of Americans intend to take a vacation within 6 months.
- The State Department issued a record 18.4 million passports in fiscal year 2007, compared to 12.1 million in 2006.
- The number of visitors to Alaska has increased steadily in the past 20 years, with 2 million visitors last summer, a 3% increase over the previous year.
- One-half of U.S. adults, or 98 million people, have taken an adventure trip in the past 5 years.
- 75% of U.S. adult travelers attended a cultural activity or event while on a trip in the past year.
- The learning aspect of travel is important to U.S. travelers, with about 30.2 million adults having taken an education trip to learn or improve a skill, sport or hobby in the past 3 years.
- 35% of U.S. adults have traveled to a family reunion in the past 3 years.
- 34 new ships have been announced and ordered to come “on line” and start sailing in the next 4 years – educated smart CEOs and financial comptrollers are making the cruise line decisions based upon solid research and anticipated return on investment. Said another way, they are banking on continued demand and growth in travel.
Leisure vacation and cruise travel is growing in 2 separate pillars of growth:
- Personally hosted “group” travel experiences. This growth pillar primarily attracts singles and couples that desire the comfort, security, ease and camaraderie of traveling with a group of individuals sharing common interests.
- Individual “on-your-own” travel experiences. This growth pillar primarily attracts individuals, couples, groups of friends, organizations, etc. that prefer a more unstructured experience, but who still prefer much of the “skeleton framework” of the experience to be in place.
This demand and continuing growth of travel creates a wonderful opportunity for individuals, groups and organizations to “fill a need” and realize possible dramatic financial results.
By practicing the “Rule of 5 Magic Words” and the “Rule of 9” of travel promotion (if you are interested in allowing our full time travel professionals to assist you with exploring the opportunities that await you we will be pleased to provide you with an explanation of these rules along with a special report containing much additional and useful information) your success is almost assured in capitalizing on the opportunities awaiting you.
Reproduced below is an article that I recently wrote for our Travel Talk Newsletter. It describes generally the avenue that we can assist you with in realizing your goals.
Are You A Group & Don’t Know It?
You may be, but what difference does it make? Or, more importantly, what are we talking about? The following information can prove “very” beneficial to you. As a leader in the travel industry that regularly works with all major cruise lines and tour operators throughout the world we are able to negotiate a “group designation” for persons traveling together, like a family, a small group of friends, a church or organization that does fun activities for their members, etc. It normally takes between 10 to 15 persons traveling together to constitute a group. But, when this happens the group benefits flow for the persons traveling together. FREE travel, reduced group pricing, and various perks are just a few of the benefits you receive. These cost you nothing - you don’t have to do anything extra. To see actual examples of families, groups of friends and various organizations we have helped and are helping to receive group benefits, like FREE travel, go to our website at www.travelpleasegoaway.com - click on the “Custom Groups” tab. This page will have a number of names on the right hand side. Click on names and go to a description of their “Custom Group”. Smoky Hills Public Television is one such group (see their special insert). Let us help you qualify as a “group”. You do nothing extra to get these benefits. SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY: Get 1 FREE trip for just 8 travelers on any of more than 400 Globus Family of Brands departures - Globus, Avalon Waterways (river cruises), Cosmos, & Monograms.
To illustrate the dramatic potential of such a plan properly developed, administered and promoted the pro forma calculations of an actual group leader we are currently working with on an Alaska cruise/tour for 2009 appear here:
Ø 12 paying passengers Your trip is free
Ø 24 paying passengers Your trip is free and you receive $4,500
Ø 36 paying passengers Your trip is free and you receive $9,000
Ø 48 paying passengers Your trip is free and you receive $13,500
Ø 60 paying passengers Your trip is free and you receive $18,000
Ø 72 paying passengers Your trip is free and you receive $22,500
Ø 120 paying passengers Your trip is free and you receive $40,500
Let us know if you are interested in learning more about the opportunities that await you. We “will not” ask you to buy anything. We “will” show you how we can support you in producing “win-win” results.
In the meantime, check out our website further. Go to www.travelpleasegoaway.com and click on the “Custom Groups” tab. When this special page opens you will find good information and you will also see a number of links on the right hand side of the page of individuals, families, and organizations that are beneficiaries of our one-of-a-kind promotional support program. You will see actual examples of what they have done – and are doing - to capture the benefits that are present when travel is used as a fund-raiser in combination with a benefit tool for all those involved.