Tour Type: City Breaks
Brochure Type: Europe & Britain 2012
In France's glittering capital city, you'll see the Eiffel Tower, cruise River Seine, visit a French perfumery, tour the Palace of Versailles and see the Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees and Notre Dame Cathedral, before exploring the museums, boutiques, cabarets and cafes of Paris at your own pace.Sightseeing Highlights
Dining HighlightsFirst Class Travel Highlights
- Fragonard Perfumery Visit to the Fragonard Perfumery and Museum.
- Gardens of Versailles Half-day excursion to Louis XIV's Palace and Gardens of Versailles.
- Qualified Local Guide Qualified Local Guide in Paris.
- Trafalgar Local Host Services of a Trafalgar Local Host.
- Deluxe hotel accommodation featuring twin rooms
and private facilities
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling
fees and local taxes included
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with reclining seats on day excursions
- The services of a Trafalgar Local Host and specialised Local Guide
- Discounts at several leading department stores and shops
- Audio headsets for all guided visits and included sightseeing
- A stylish wallet, travel documents, keepsake booklet