Tour Type: Italy and Combinations Regionals
Brochure Type: CostSaver 2012
Buonjourno! And welcome to Bella Italia. Here you will walk along ancient Roman monuments and beaneath iconic artworks in St Peter's Basilica in Rome. Marvel at tragic Pompeii, buried under thousand year-old ash before taking a scenic drive to stunning Sorrento. Later, as you continue south to the beautiful seaside resort of Taormina, take time to admire the stunning Sicilian coastline before exploring the bustling city of Palermo.Sightseeing Highlights
- Rome Guided visit to St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City. Sightseeing tour includes views of the Forum and Colosseum.
- Monte Cassino View the Abbey and visit the Commonwealth Cemetery.
- Sorrento Orientation and demonstration of inlaid wood-working.
- Taormina Orientation tour includes the Corso Umberto.
- Palermo Sightseeing includes Piazza Bellini and a visit to the Cathedral.
First Class Travel Highlights
- 8 buffet breakfasts.
- 3 three-course dinners.
- Accommodation in twin-bedded rooms with private facilities.
- All hotel service charges, local taxes, baggage handling and hotel tips are included.
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and a washroom onboard.
- Services throughout the trip of a professional multi-lingual Travel Director.
- Qualified Local Guide in Rome and Taormina.
- A stylish wallet, travel documents, keepsake booklet and map.